How to Create a Story
I felt this needed to be updated since we haven't had a how-to in a while and the site has been completely revamped since the last time this kind of tutorial was done.
- Create a New Story
- Type your story whether it's just pictures or pictures and txt
- Insert popups where you want them placed in your story by either clicking in the story or highlighting the word that you want the popup to become.
- Then click on the popup icon located in the txt editor, then select the image you want be to placed into your story
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 (Illustrated HERE) until you've finished your story.
- Add tags, pick a thumbnail from the list located to the right of the editor, save and then publish!
VIOLA! You've created your first story with popups. YAY! Now, explore the site. Read about photographica through our Welcome Letter (drafted by various seasoned members) and then enjoy the site!
If by any chance you have published a story and realized there is a mistake, you may edit it at any time yourself and even delete them yourself. If you have problems, feel free to send me a PM.
On some side notes: if you wish to enter you shot into any a different sections (such as "my best shot") click the drop down menu to the right of the edit box or if you want to enter the story into the current challenge click the box under the heading "Bi-Weekly Challenge."